DIY Mini Portable Heat Press Machine
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
For Small or Unique Heat Transfer Projects
Imprint your own design to your shirt, bags or shoes with our DIY Mini Portable Heat Press Machine!
It's small and portable, making it easy to carry around. And since it is small, it is perfect for curved surfaces such as shoes, caps, canvases, pockets and onesies. With three different heat settings: Low temperature: 284℉(140℃), Medium temperature: 320℉(160℃), High temperature：374℉（190℃). It automatically shuts down when not in use after 15 minutes.
Suitable for HTV transfer vinyl, flash and transfer paper. Comes with a cute and ergonomic handle and a safety base to put it away when you’re done.
- Safe and Easy to Use
- Clear Digital Display Screen
- Ergonomic Design, Comfortable to Hold
- Doesn’t Take Up Much Storage Space
- Wide Application
- Quieter Than Traditional Heat Press
How to use:
1. Spray a small amount of water on the surface before ironing.
2. Plug in the power supply, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn on the power.
3. Set the temperature and set the timing time.
4 Wait for heating. (The temperature is visible, the temperature will be about 3°F higher than the set temperature to ensure enough heat)
5. A beep will sound when the set temperature is reached, press the power button to stop the beep and start the timer, if you don't want to use it once, just press the power button again to stop the timer.
*Place out of the reach of children.
What You'll Get:
1 X Mini Press
1 X Safety Base
1 X Water Spray Bottle
1 X High Temperature Sponge Pad
1 X Instruction
1 X Storage Bag
1 X Color Packaging Box