3-in-1 Sit, Stride & Ride Lion
Fisher-Price 3-in-1 Sit, Stride & Ride Lion:
- Age Range: 6 - 36M
- 3 ways to play! 1. Sit & Play - Busy activities include 10 light-up buttons that activate fun songs & phrases plus a spinner to click, a nose to press, a mouth to fill, and a butterfly to flip over! 2. Push & Walk - the seat pops up to become a handle to help make first steps steadier - with encouraging phrases & songs that invite your wobbly one to walk more. 3. Scoot & Ride - Drop the seat down to turn the lion into a ride-on for lots of fun scooting - and encouraging rooting from the fun phrases & songs!
- Press light-up nose for fun sounds, songs, tunes & phrases!
- The mane event! the 10 light-up buttons teach numbers & colors
- "Feed" balls to the lion to hear silly sounds and more as the balls spill out below!
- Helps give developing motor skills a busy workout
- Includes 3-in-1 Sit, Stride & Ride Lion and 3 colorful balls for "feeding" time!
This busy buddy makes playing and moving ferociously fun for baby!This adorable lion pal is a great way to encourage your little one to sit, stride and ride! Start out by using the lion as a stationary playtime buddy with lots of busy activities for teeny-tiny hands to explore. Then, when baby’s ready to walk, raise the seat to transform it into a handle to help steady first steps. And for scooting & riding, lower the seat to convert it to a baby-powered ride-on toy! With lively music, colorful lights, and encouraging phrases, fun sounds and sing-along songs, this cute companion is a roaring good time every step of the way. “You did it!”
Baby’s development really gets rolling!While baby’s having fun, important skills are developing. Walking, pushing, scooting and riding help develop gross motor skills, balance and coordination. Little ones also discover that their actions make fun things happen! Pressing the lion’s nose rewards baby with fun sounds, songs, tunes & phrases … “feeding” balls to the lion make them spill out below … the spinner “clicks” when turned – all great introductions to cause & effect! The bright colors, lights, sounds, phrases and music help give baby’s senses a big boost, too.
Keep the fun going!Sing along to the songs. Show baby how to activate the lights, music, phrases and sounds. Flip the butterfly. Push the lion along. You’ll spark your little one’s curiosity and keep the fine motor skills developments going strong!