Games Skip-Bo Junior Card Game
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The ultimate sequencing card game from the makers of UNO now comes with simplified game play and appealing, kid-themed graphics! Skip-Bo Junior lets kids build number skills as they race to get rid of their cards by playing them in sequence. To play, get rid of the cards in your stockpile by building 4 piles in numerical sequence from 1 to 10 in the center of the playing area. When it's your turn, play the top card in your stockpile on any of the four building piles, then move on to each card below it - and if you're stuck in a rut, play a wild card as any number! The first player to get rid of their stockpile cards is the winner. This kids card game is easy to learn and fun to play for the whole family. Skip-Bo Junior is perfect for 2 to 4 players aged 5 years old and up. Includes 96 cards and instructions. Colors and decorations may vary. Skip-Bo Junior Card Game:
- Age Range: 5 Years and Up
- From the makers of UNO comes Skip-Bo Junior, the kids' card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play!
- Featuring simplified gameplay and fun, kid-themed graphics, Skip-Bo Junior lets kids build number skills as they race to get rid of their cards by playing them in sequence
- Players use skill and strategy to create sequential stacks of cards, and the first player to use all the cards in his or her stockpile wins!
- Skip-Bo Junior card game makes a great gift for 5 year-olds and up
- Includes 96 cards and instructions