Is there a doctor in the house? There is now! With the Fisher-Price Medical Kit, preschoolers can throw on their white coats and dive right in to role play fun. Mini-MDs can "listen" to their patient's heart with the stethoscope, "check" their temperature with the thermometer (press the button to go from "sick" to "well"!), take a peek inside their ears with the otoscope (ewww earwax!) or pump the blood pressure cuff to see the gauge spin! And, say bye-bye to pretend boo-boos with the toy bandage cuff. Even getting a shot becomes fun with the toy syringe. Your little doc will have a ball performing checkups on the whole family...and maybe a few stuffed animals...and the dog...Where development comes into play, Healthy Habits: Going to the doctor can be a confusing time for a preschooler. This medical kit lets them play out the experience & learn that going to the doctor is important for their body and helps keep them healthy! Imagination: Preschoolers exercise their imaginations as they play out different scenarios while pretending to take care of patients. Sharing & Cooperation: Preschoolers learn about cooperation as they discover the fun of taking turns being the doctor and the patient. Fisher-Price Medical Kit:
- Age Range: 3 - 6Y
- 7 play pieces! Includes stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, thermometer, otoscope, syringe, bandage & fabric "doctor" bag
- Press button on thermometer to go from sick to well
- Checking your patient's blood pressure? Make the gauge spin!
- Everything stores inside the bag, so making house calls is a breeze
- Helps little ones develop healthy habits & sharing skills while giving imagination a big boost!
- Ages 3-6 years