Thomas & Friends Wood, Lift & Load Cargo Set
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Wood, toy train set includes Charlie, 2 Troublesome Trucks, 2 cargo pieces, 2 track adaptors, and track layout with transfer crane, cargo loading station, ramps, and 4-way crossing with knob to switch the train's direction
- Included track adaptors connect to other wood track systems, including classic Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway, (sold separately and subject to availability)
- Made with sustainably-sourced wood
- Easy-to-build, kid-friendly track features connectors that let children build by themselves
- Poseable plastic figure can sit in the sliding crane, and the crane can lift and lower the cargo pieces
The Warmth of Wood
The redesigned, eye-catching engines have a fresh coat of paint that brings the warmth and nostalgia of classic train play to the forefront. All the beloved characters are here (and some new friends, too) with a new twist that highlights the warmth of wood and brings its beauty to the surface. Kids will see their favorite engines with the same affection, but in a new way – and parents might not mind seeing them on the living room floor occasionally.
Kid-Friendly, Easy-to-Build Track
We know children love building (and parents appreciate spending less time staring at instructions), so we developed kid-friendly, easy-to-build track. Because our revamped track connectors offer a sure fit every time, kids can build, tinker and play without frustration. There's no wrong way to connect, so there's no wrong way to build! Children can experience a sense of achievement while parents watch proudly as their little ones create track layouts – and stories – by themselves.
For an inclusive playtime experience, the redesigned engines and track are compatible with classic Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway engines and track. Our track adaptors, which are included with train sets, destinations and track packs, connect to classic Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway and many other wood track systems, including Imaginarium, BRIO and Melissa & Doug. Much like the busy railways of Sodor, everything works together to get the job done!